In honor of all the summer haircuts....

Yahoo! Avatars

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Thing 15

When I first discovered delicious a while back, I thought is was the most incredible idea! Someone at the Container Store had to have invented it! My reputation regarding my organizational skills is not something to brag about! I thought I had found an answer to my bookmark problem from all of the different computers I used. I set up the account. I imported the bookmarks from the computer I set it up on, and never did another "thing" with it, until Thing 15! I thought I would be able to start developing a library of resources that were never-ending, but I ended before I began. Initially, I did not place tags on any of the bookmarks. I believed just having them all in one place was enough for me. After reading and exploring during this course, I am excited about the resources I can grab from others! I am always looking for ways to get things from others that is simple and direct!

I am almost embarrassed our department has not utilized this resource for our community of learners in the world of technology. We each have our own account, but this will be a great goal for our own "CIP" in the fall. As we find sites that assist teachers, we are always looking to share them with each other. This will make a great resource if we truly utilize it!

No comments: