In honor of all the summer haircuts....

Yahoo! Avatars

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Google News Feed

Challenging myself to do every stretch activity in 23 Things may get harder as I have fallen behind due to my circumstances these last two weeks! However, I did subscribe to a feed from Google regarding Obama's Health Care Plan that has been passed. I admit that I have heard bits and pieces, but as a single mom, I have decided not to follow politics. I use that as an excuse really, but it should motivate me even more to be educated on the things of our nation and how it will affect my children. As I have followed the news and read some of the feeds, the media seems biased in each article. It seems to portray many of the perks to the plan, but the press received overall from the people around me has been negative. I am filtering out the good and the bad, but have found myself intrigued to search further into the authors of each article and who they are affiliated with! It has become far more interesting than I imagined!

No comments: